NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

Re: Quetzal Quotes

By Mcbolt55
11/08/2022 6:43 pm
Then again, they both reached that 5th year maturity level and likely maxed out their ratings, much like benningfield finally did in beast mode and the vultures won that title (for those of who play there—most of this league)

Re: Quetzal Quotes

By Mcbolt55
2/20/2023 10:40 pm
Haven’t been back here for minute, but I have a question about scouting now. Finally have a chance to exorcise some demons in the hero bowl, but I’ve only just noticed something out of whack with the gameplan “scouting”. As was pointed out in their last victory, the Zweig rushed for a grand total of 2 yards on 22 attempts. When I scout their offense and select “1 game” for how far back to go I don’t find a single rushing play averaging less than 2.2 yards per attempt and most are significantly higher, like 4-7 yards per try. Is this system going back to the last regular season game? Or our last personal matchup? I thought this was supposed to be their most recent played game, but it obviously is not. It honestly looks more like /my/ teams last offensive performance, not theirs and I’m not looking in the wrong section I swear.
Last edited at 2/20/2023 11:33 pm