NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

OT Query about Rivalries

By Redneckgopher
10/05/2021 10:14 pm
So....

As an observation, it seems that not each draft has the same talent but of course older leagues seem more top ended as teams dump the worse players. As a League progresses thru the seasons is there a place where the talent will level out? As in if I look at a 9-10 season league where many original rookies have been retired and most vets unless lineman are also gone. That the league as a whole will not be much better or worse season after season?

If there there was a way to scrimmage between Leagues would a specific league have an advantage? Hence my question does the talent level out. As in the talent in the league is as good at any point as it will get. So if Leagues were the same age group could the teams play relatively evenly? I get that bowl winners should play bowl winners or a facsimile thereof.

I have often wished we could scrim on demand, even if in only the same League
Would certainly be nice and would likely be a nice way for the boss to generate some income if it cost a cpl credits a game to set up a scrim

But more to the point I was wondering about the League talent leveling out