NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

*** LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RULES ***

By Lemon97 - League Admin
5/03/2023 7:13 am
Weight restrictions:

There will only be one: TE position may only be filled with TEs – minimum weight requirement: 240lbs. This way we prevent turning WR into TEs.

Roster restrictions:

1. A Kicker must be active in regular season and playoffs to kick field goals and take kick offs
2. A Punter must be active in regular season and playoffs to kick all Punts
3. A QB must be active in regular season and playoffs in the QB1 slot
4. No Defense players to play on Offense and No Offense players to play on Defense
5. Honoring The National Tight End‘s Day: TE position may only be filled with TEs. No WRs, RBs, FBs or OL though. – I would like to enforce this rule because otherwise the TE position in this game would be obsolete. You may play TE at the WR, RB and FB position.

I will not imply any restrictions regarding WRs playing in the RB position. ( I call it „The Deebo Rule“).

Tanking:

Deliberate tanking will be frowned upon. As mentioned before, every team is required to have active K, P, and QB. Should there be an example of using way too weak players for these position, it will lead to specific rules.

Competition format:

three weeks of Early Free Agency
only one week of Late Free Agency.
The number of Preseason Games will stay at three.
Injury rate stays at 100.

Team editing:

Changing names of the players will not be allowed.
Players can be assigned any number without restrictions

I am also locking this thread. Any comments or suggestions may be posted in separate thread.