NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

THANK YOU ALL!!!

By Lemon97 - League Admin
1/22/2024 11:37 am
Hey Legends,

Thank you all for participating in the LoL. It has been a long time since I took over this league and tried to make it the best I could, There were times we were full, and also times like these, when our numbers got really sad.

I feel like I've done it all and there's nothing else I could do to attract more people. I will never have the time, energy, drive and quallity like raidergreg or cjfred, who really work wonders with the MFN and deserve all the praise of the community!

Therefore I'm stepping down as commisioner of the League of Legends.

If there's anyone willing to take this job, feel free to PM. I will then adress that matter to JDB who can transfer commisioner duties on. Should no one step up around training camp, I will be leaving LoL permanently leaving the league without administration solely in the hands of AI.

Thank you and good luck to you all!

Lemon

Re: THANK YOU ALL!!!

By Dogboyuk75
1/22/2024 2:05 pm
no way lemon you may not be as active as greg or cfred but you are a straight up decent guy thats has run a good league,hope you reconsider as im just beginning to turn spartans around :)

Re: THANK YOU ALL!!!

By Mcbolt55
1/22/2024 6:44 pm
It’s not you Lemon, it’s fatigue all over MFN. Same situation in Beast Mode (I almost wish we could just push those nearly identical leagues together). Outside a couple really competitive custom leagues with highly engaged admin working themselves to death with additional content keep those leagues full. It has been a privilege to battle along with you here, really hate to see you go.